Psychics Message Board > Health Issues
Health Issues

Need a reading, mandala or some jewelry?  Check it out. 

Bonnie Vent products and services website

Readings/Consultation button

Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Eddieray
1 post
Feb 17, 2014
11:46 AM
I have been feeling ill since November 2013. Been to ER several times only for a tons of tests to be run and everything comes back normal. I just don't know what to think and I'm worried. I pray daily and have a string religious faith. I'm not sure if I'm bring afflicted by something paranormal...or I'm going through some type of spiritual or psychic awakening. I started finding white feathers outside my door last month and been having weird dreams. In my most recent dream I took a piece of wood out of my mouth. I just want some kind of enlightening or answers. I feel a lot of negativity around my outside of the house. One morning not to long ago se cats were crying as if pain and I began to pray and I heard three...weird. A lot of black grackle birds fly by the house. I want to know if my mom and I will be okay health wise and if we will be moving from our current house to another or a different city and how soon. My dob is 5/26 not sure if this helps. Someone please help me. GOD bless!
Melody Ward
2 posts
Nov 09, 2017
1:41 AM
How are now Eddieray?

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.

Need a reading, mandala or some jewelry?  Check it out. 

Bonnie Vent products and services website

Readings/Consultation button

NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX, KUSI, Good Morning San Diego Logo Banner

Web Design by: Genesis Creations Entertainment

©Copyright 2002-2017 San Diego Paranormal.  Copying content or pictures from this site is prohibited. Copying of any portion of this site for commercial use is expressly prohibited.