Psychics Message Board > Is something hidden inside me?
Is something hidden inside me?

Need a reading, mandala or some jewelry?  Check it out. 

Bonnie Vent products and services website

Readings/Consultation button

Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Impulse
1 post
Nov 16, 2016
8:19 AM
So I finally decided to reach out and figure out what the heck is going on with me. This will be a little silly but please listen. Whether or not you are familiar with the call of Duty franchise this is where I noticed my "ability". Call of Duty is a video game franchise that is heavily know for its online multi-player. It's a first person war fighting game. For the past 10 years of playing this franchise I have noticed something odd. Before the match starts and map is chosen, you can create a class where you choose your weapon, attachments and other personalized things. For the past 10 years, there are moments where I visualized my self using a class that I am making on a certain map. After I'm done and I join a game, oddly enough, the map that comes up is the one I visualized my self on. The ONLY time this fails is when I try to use this ability consciously. Anyone have explanations?

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.

Need a reading, mandala or some jewelry?  Check it out. 

Bonnie Vent products and services website

Readings/Consultation button

NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX, KUSI, Good Morning San Diego Logo Banner

Web Design by: Genesis Creations Entertainment

©Copyright 2002-2017 San Diego Paranormal.  Copying content or pictures from this site is prohibited. Copying of any portion of this site for commercial use is expressly prohibited.