Psychics Message Board > Substance abuse and the psychic
Substance abuse and the psychic

Need a reading, mandala or some jewelry?  Check it out. 

Bonnie Vent products and services website

Readings/Consultation button

Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Melissamb43
1 post
Apr 13, 2013
8:43 AM
I have been a gifted child. I knew this long ago, when playing with a golden dragon, that my parents called my imaginary friend when I was 5 years old. I also started hearing lots of voices that were not of my own. I would also peer into the future, and often times, I did not like what I saw.

Because of all this, and growing up in a world that is not always accepting of strange and unusual things, what I seen, heard and felt, I largely kept to myself. It came to the point where my dream journel was volumes thick. I started to become ill. I could not function in normal day to day activities. Scared to ask anyone for help, coming from a small hick town, I began to drink. Oh happy day. Gone were the voices, the feelings, the thoughts. Gone were the dreams, and I could sleep, peacefully. Now, being 44 years of age, full blown alcoholic/drug addict. I am sober today. I have cleaned up. And guess what happened. Yep, all that I drank or used to hide from, is resurfacing. How do I handle this. I know longer want to drink or use drugs. But how do I handle what I am feeling/seeing/hearing inside of me?

Can anyone help me?
lorelle
1 post
Jan 09, 2014
7:13 PM
Ahhhh... i feel u told my story. My name is lorelle... i live in neosho, mo.... hick town... my story is the same... hard drugs and booz... ur in a bad place... u have residual energy kinda lurking. It is drawing onea to you that are a bit lost and not of the light (as they say) chin up. If u need someone to talk to please feel free to reach me at podchalski@gmail.com

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.

Need a reading, mandala or some jewelry?  Check it out. 

Bonnie Vent products and services website

Readings/Consultation button

NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX, KUSI, Good Morning San Diego Logo Banner

Web Design by: Genesis Creations Entertainment

©Copyright 2002-2017 San Diego Paranormal.  Copying content or pictures from this site is prohibited. Copying of any portion of this site for commercial use is expressly prohibited.