Some places seem to attract ghosts, spirits or even demons. When thousands of people are pretending to see weird things happening at the same location, then it’s done: the castle, house or farm has entered the legend.
The website AMOG has listed the most haunted places of the world. Here’s the list:
1. Edinburgh Castel, Scotland
2. The Whaley House, San Diego, California
3. Bran Castle, Transylvania, Romania
4. Alcatraz, San Francisco, California
5. Borley Rectory, England
6. Winchester Mystery House, San Jose, California
7. Pollepel Island, Hudson River, New York
8. The Queen Mary, Long Beach, California
9. The Bell Farm, Tennessee, USA
10. Rayham Hall, England
11. The Tower of London, England
Noticed something? California and England are the top 2 most haunted territories in the world. Personally, I can’t come with any logic explanations…Any idea?
Contributed by PHILIPPE MERCURE