(photos from the Walt Disney Co.)
* Of course, there are hidden Mickeys to be found.
* The game also includes new elements not found in the parks' mansions ... but they would not be out of place at the Gracy estate.
* The spinner is inspired by Mada Leota's table, complete with tarot cards, a melted candle and a raven ... who's watching you.
* Elements from inside and outside the mansions are tucked in with the game board. Look for the musical intstruments, the "Tomb Sweet Tomb" sign and the library busts, among others.
* The game board centers on extending the stories of the four stretch paintings found within the Haunted Mansion.