Header Graphic
Paranormal Message Board > Dreams, full body appirition...
Dreams, full body appirition...

Need a reading, mandala or some jewelry?  Check it out. 

Bonnie Vent products and services website

Readings/Consultation button

Login  |  Register
Page: 1

mjxcore
1 post
Jun 11, 2009
12:17 PM
My mom and step-dad took a trip to New Orleans a few weekends ago. After they came back I started having these really vivid nightmares. In the dreams I am being taken somewhere against my will, but it's dark and very hard to make out images, or people.

This morning I woke up with bruises on my arm, as if someone's hand had been gripping me tightly. Clearly visable bruises in the shape of fingers and fingertips. The dream was so real I woke up screaming, nearly fighting my mother off of me. It took her 45 minutes to calm me down and convince me it wasn't real. I noticed the bruises in the shower.

After my shower I was washing my face in the bathroom sink, like I always do. When I looked in the mirror someone was standing behind me. I nearly jumped out of my skin, but when I turned around no one was there. I called my mom and she came home from work to find me locked in my bedroom, afraid to come out. But she said no one else was in the house.

The person in the mirror was so real. Patches of hair missing from his or her head...I couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman. Their clothes were really tattered and dirty, like they had been wearing them for a really long time. And the person's face was very twisted, almost mangled.

I didn't feel anything except for extreme fear, and i didn't smell anything. Normally if something like this happens I feel it right before it happens, or I'll smell something that tells me it's going to happen.

I've been practicing witchcraft for the last seven years, and I've come into contact with some pretty strong spirits. But nothing I've come in contact with has ever scared me bad enough to lock myself in my room.

If anyone knows what this is, or has any idea as to what it could be, please let me know.
Equir1987
8 posts
Sep 21, 2021
5:43 AM
Bonnie vient a verstaile plaform to join. They are playing the best role in promoting the artist and the celebrities and they need best paper writing services to manage the task. I am trying my best to e a part of this platform. So that I can learn a lot of the skills and talents.

Post a Message

(8192 Characters Left)

Need a reading, mandala or some jewelry?  Check it out. 

Bonnie Vent products and services website

Readings/Consultation button

NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX, KUSI, Good Morning San Diego Logo Banner

Web Design by: Genesis Creations Entertainment

©Copyright 2002-2020 San Diego Paranormal.  Copying content or pictures from this site is prohibited. Copying of any portion of this site for commercial use is expressly prohibited.