Paranormal Message Board > A Christmas Card for you from Chaturi
A Christmas Card for you from Chaturi

Need a reading, mandala or some jewelry?  Check it out. 

Bonnie Vent products and services website

Readings/Consultation button

Login  |  Register
Page: 1

sdparanormal
807 posts
Dec 16, 2010
11:00 AM
A Christmas Card for you from Chaturi

Christmas Card

Happy Holidays everyone!
Bonnie
Irina
655 posts
Dec 16, 2010
12:05 PM
It's adorable!

Happy Holidays!!!

Irina
Roxy
247 posts
Dec 16, 2010
12:28 PM
Thank you for the Christmas card, so cute!

Happy Holidays to all.

With love, Jane
MMM
61 posts
Dec 16, 2010
8:38 PM
Thank you, Chaturi! I've never seen an e-card like this one. Very cheerful! I must admit I had some fun with the snowballs and those cute animals. What followed took me by surprise. Quite delightful! The inner child had fun with this one. Thank you again! :-D

Happy Holidays to all of you too!

HUGS! :-)
MMM

Last Edited by on Dec 16, 2010 8:40 PM
Chaturi96
163 posts
Dec 17, 2010
9:25 AM
You're all so welcome! It was fun to inject a bit of lighthearted innocense that we could all use. We all know 'who' else would enjoy that, & wish it upon us! I hope he had fun with it too!!

Love & Blessings to all in this most sacred season ~
Chaturi
Carmen68
554 posts
Dec 17, 2010
6:49 PM
This was beautiful, Chaturi! Clever, colorful and sweet. Thank you so much! I loved it. :)

Warmly,
Carmen
HTW
258 posts
Dec 19, 2010
6:06 PM
Hi Chaturi,

thank you for your really heart-warming Christmas wishes.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU ON THE BOARD AND ESPECIALLY
TO ALL THE LONELY HEARTS AROUND THIS WORLD WHOEVER AND WHEREEVER THEY ARE <3 <3 <3 :) .

Ute
Chaturi96
164 posts
Dec 19, 2010
9:20 PM
Carmen, Ute -

You're welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Although my posts here are brief and spotty, I notice that I feel a true emotional bond with all of you. We have shared our grief, heartbreak, & outrage together on this board over the loss we've all felt so deeply during the past 1 1/2 yrs. I honestly don't know how I would have made it thru alone, without your company. That is the truth! Oceans of emotions happening now as I write. It is a very special bond!

Now let's enjoy the fun, surprise,& magic of the season as MJ would want us to!

Love & hugs To all~
Chaturi
Franklin47
8 posts
Feb 18, 2019
6:19 AM
These events are bound to celebrate with families because it is the part of our culture and we did that every year. You can read on online academic essay writing more about it.
Franklin47
10 posts
Mar 06, 2019
8:34 AM
I likewise watch motion pictures when I download in the HD quality and now and then I invest energy with my companions. The ucc-art-symposium gives us discharge about each downloaded film and discharge as well.

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.

Need a reading, mandala or some jewelry?  Check it out. 

Bonnie Vent products and services website

Readings/Consultation button

NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX, KUSI, Good Morning San Diego Logo Banner

Web Design by: Genesis Creations Entertainment

©Copyright 2002-2018 San Diego Paranormal.  Copying content or pictures from this site is prohibited. Copying of any portion of this site for commercial use is expressly prohibited.